- Implementing keyword research: This role entails finding relevant and appropriate keywords and phrases for the organization’s website and producing optimized content for the keywords.
- Technical SEO: This entails locating and resolving technical problems affecting the website’s visibility and resolving those issues.
- On-page optimization: This involves making the structure, header tags, meta tags, and content of the website search engine friendly.
- Analytics and reporting: This entails using website analytics to monitor the success of the organization’s SEO initiatives and producing reports to share with stakeholders.
- Link building: This role involves locating and acquiring relevant backlinks to the company’s website to raise its search engine rankings.
- Staying abreast of recent SEO trends and best practices: The SEO lead should be current with the latest SEO trends and best practices to ensure that the organization’s SEO initiatives align with them.
- Collaborating with other teams: The SEO lead will collaborate with other teams, including product, marketing, and development, to make certain that the company’s SEO initiatives are in line with the organization’s strategies.