Software Engineer- PHP
- Perform full SDLC ( software development life cycle).
- Create layouts, flowcharts, and other documentation to identify any requirements and solutions in a presentable form.
- Help build and scale one of the most disruptive products.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Perform system upgrades, debugging, and troubleshooting.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Solve challenging engineering problems for a scalable architecture.
- Equip a fully functional software system with much-needed software components.
- Develop and maintain software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Gravitate toward break-out career growth opportunities for accelerated learning and growth.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product, customer success, and all other stakeholders.
- Roll out programs and assess user reviews.
- Adhere strictly to project strategies and industry quality.
- Keep software updated with all the latest features.
- Curious about technology and love to learn and grow as an engineer.
- Comfortable taking calculated risks and embracing fast-paced, iterative software developments.