How to Configure PPTP on ASUS RAPTURE GT-AXE11000 Router
Getting ExtremeVPN is the most reliable way to protect your devices at home, even for devices that aren’t compatible with a VPN. This process will also ensure the security and safety of your devices connected to Wifi.
Factors to Consider
- Steady Internet connection
- A VPN-supported router device
- ExtremeVPN Premium account (Click here to purchase an account if you don’t have one already)
- To find your login credentials, please visit the VPN Member area.
- Enter the member panel using your ExtremeVPN email and password.
- You can find your Login information under the subscriptions tab.
- Note down your ExtremeVPN username. To view your password, click the Eye icon, which will display the details.
- You can now use these credentials for manual configuration.
- Go to your Rapture Panel and tap on VPN at the left menu.
- From the VPN tab, select VPN client and click create VPN profile.
- In the PPTP tab, type in the following information:
- Description: Give any name to your profile (e.g., ExtremeVPN, ExtremeVPN US, etc.)
- Enter the VPN server address. You can use these server addresses as a reference.
- Australia: au-sd1.pointtoserver.com
- Germany: de1.pointtoserver.com
- Netherlands: nl1.pointtoserver.com
- United Kingdom: ukl1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usil1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: ustx1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usca1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usfl1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usny1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: uswdc1.pointtoserver.com
- Password and Username: Enter your ExtremeVPN login details.
- PPTP available options: Auto (Select None for Streaming purposes).
- Hit OK.
- Press Apply & Enable. This will start connecting to the VPN.
- After some seconds, you will be connected successfully to the VPN.
Found this article useful? We would love to hear your response. Drop your valuable comments and recommendations below.