How to Configure ExtremeVPN on DrayTek Router
Setting up ExtremeVPN on your router is a reliable method to protect your Wi-Fi-connected devices. It works even for systems that don’t support a VPN connection. Get ExtremeVPN and enjoy unlimited access to the internet anywhere, anytime.
Factors to Consider:
- Working Internet Connection
- VPN supported device
- A premium ExtremeVPN account (Tap this link here to buy one)
To find your VPN credentials, move to the Member panel of the ExtremeVPN application.
- Sign in to the Member area using your registered email and password.
- Your VPN credentials will be available in the subscriptions bar. Scroll down to check them.
- You can now view or copy your login details.
- Write down your username and remember it. To view your password, click on the Eye icon, and it will display the password for manual configuration.
- To configure a VPN to your router, you must first connect to it. For this, place the following address in the browser: 192.168.0.1. If it fails to work, ask your router’s manual to locate the Default Gateway Address. Type in your password and email, and press Login.
- From the submenu, choose LAN to LAN.
- Go to the Common Settings.
- Insert your Profile Name.
- Select Enable this profile.
- Call direction: Select Dial-out and keep it on Always on.
- Dial-Out Settings
- Click on PPTP
- Type in your preferred server address.
- Insert your VPN credentials.
- PPP Authentication: PAP/CHAP/MS-CHAP/MS-CHAPv2
- VJ Compression: Off
- TCP/IP Network Settings
- Select Change default route to this VPN tunnel (Only single WAN support)
- Lastly, hit OK to finish the setup!
How helpful was this guide? Give your valuable comments below. Your experiences matter to us and everyone else in our cyber security community.