How to Configure PPTP on Mofi 4500 Router
Setting up the ExtremeVPN tunnel on your router is an excellent method to secure the safety and security of all of your home’s devices. It is especially useful if you have devices that do not support VPNs or if you wish to safeguard all Wi-Fi-enabled devices in your house.
Need help setting up ExtremeVPN on your Mofi router? Follow these steps:
- Ensure you have an internet connection.
- Check if your router supports VPN.
- Purchase a Premium ExtremeVPN account if you haven’t already. Click here to buy the ExtremeVPN account.
- Continue with the following instructions to configure ExtremeVPN on your Mofi router.
- Open your browser and access the configuration page of your Mofi 4500 router.
- Click on the ExtremeVPN with PublicIP option.
- On the router’s configuration page, enable ExtremeVPN by checking the corresponding box.
- Enter your ExtremeVPN credentials.
- Use the appropriate server address based on your desired location:
United Kingdom: ukl1.pointtoserver.com
United States (Illinois): usil1.pointtoserver.com
United States (Texas): ustx1.pointtoserver.com
United States (California): usca1.pointtoserver.com
United States (Florida): usfl1.pointtoserver.com
United States (New York): usny1.pointtoserver.com
United States (Washington, D.C.): uswdc1.pointtoserver.com
Australia (San Diego): au-sd1.pointtoserver.com
- Set IP-Passthrough to ON.
- Save your settings.
- The connection details will be displayed under ExtremeVPN Status.
How helpful was this article? Drop your comments below. Your experience matters to us and everyone else in the entire cyber security community,