Social Media Manager
- Take end-to-end ownership of ExtremeVPN’s social brand channels and strategy, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. This entails executing activations from concept to post-implementation analysis.
- Continuously iterate and maintain the brand’s personality and social tone of voice to remain relevant to fans and customers.
- Maintain a steady tone of voice and brand positioning on all social platforms.
- Utilize local and global cultural moments to establish the brand’s relevance among digital security and online privacy-conscious audiences.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to maximize the impact of social media efforts, ensuring communication alignment across channels.
- Discover innovative ways to engage customers through social media, fostering awareness, conversations, and affinity for ExtremeVPN’s brands and content.
- Analyse and report on the performance of social channels and activations, quantifying campaign effectiveness and generating scalable insights.
- Develop automated and scalable solutions to drive social media engagement.
- Coordinate with content partners and media agencies to plan and execute campaigns.
- Establish an experimentation calendar and continuously test hypotheses to develop an editorial strategy for ExtremeVPN and its brands.
- Stand in as the primary point of contact for the social media customer service team, ensuring effective and satisfactory customer interactions.
- Improve processes consistently to maintain a high standard of customer interactions and satisfaction.
- Work closely with a varying range of stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Engage with platform partners to ensure the business adopts the latest product features and best practices.
- Expand ExtremeVPN’s presence and its brands on emerging and relevant social platforms.