How to Setup ExtremeVPN PPTP on Linksys Router
Setting up the ExtremeVPN tunnel on your router keeps all your devices safe and secure at home. It’s especially useful if some devices can’t use VPN or if you want to protect all Wi-Fi-connected devices. If you have a Linksys router, this guide will help you configure ExtremeVPN on it.
Things to Consider:
- Ensure you have a functional internet connection.
- Check if your router supports VPN.
- Purchase a Premium ExtremeVPN account if you haven’t already. You can buy it by clicking 👉 here.
Log in to the ExtremeVPN member area for your VPN credentials. Please click 👉 here to enter the member area.
- Go to the ExtremeVPN Member area by logging in with your registered email and password.
- Scroll down to the subscriptions tab to access your VPN credentials.
- Copy your VPN credentials, including your ExtremeVPN username.
- To view your password, click the Eye symbol.
- Note down your password and use it for manual configuration.
To manually connect ExtremeVPN on a Linksys Router, follow these steps:
- Access the router panel.
- Click on Setup.
- Then, click on Basic Setup.
- Pick PPTP from the drop-down option next to Internet Connection Type.
- Insert the below details:
- Checkmark Obtain an IP Address Automatically.
- Server Address: (Refer to the IP server addresses provided below. Check the 👉link on how to convert a PPTP server address into an IP Address.)
- Germany: de1.pointtoserver.com
- Netherlands: nl1.pointtoserver.com
- United Kingdom: ukl1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usil1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: ustx1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usca1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usfl1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usny1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: uswdc1.pointtoserver.com
- Australia: au-sd1.pointtoserver.com
- Insert your ExtremeVPN credentials. Find your VPN credentials using the provided👉 link.
- Click Save Setting and Reboot.
Got help from this guide? Share your thoughts below. Your recommendations matter to us and everyone else in the entire cyber security community.