Manage Help Section – Android App
Just as the name implies, ExtremeVPN has a section designed for you to get a solution to any problem you might be experiencing while using our Android app.
In this section, you will gain access to;
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Support Tickets
- Reddit Community
- Ideas Forum
- Support Center
Follow this detailed guide to discover how to access this manage help section on the ExtremeVPN Android app.
ExtremeVPN provides its users with answers to commonly asked questions on different topics that can improve your experience with the Android app.
Follow the steps below to access this section 👇
- Tap the Question mark icon, which you will find on the top-right corner of our phone screen.
- A support page appears once you tap on the question mark icon. Select FAQs from the list displayed on your screen.
- You can now see and read all the FAQs provided by ExtremeVPN.
Using a support ticket gives you an opportunity to contact the ExtremeVPN support team. This support team is ever present, 24/7, and ready to tackle any issue or problem you might experience while using our Android app.
To create this ticket, follow the instructions 👇
- Access our support page by tapping the Question mark ❔ icon at the top right corner.
- From the category listed on the support page, tap Create Support Ticket.
- You will be directed to your email, where you can send whatever complaint you have to us. Once you send this email, our support team will respond to your issue asap.
Our Reddit community provides a platform where you can connect with professionals who can provide you with a quick solution to your issue. You can also post any content and share any opinion you feel might be helpful to other ExtremeVPN users on this platform.
Fun fact? It’s easy to access the ExtremeVPN Reddit community. Follow these steps to join our Reddit community 👇
- Tap on the Question mark ❔ icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- On the support page that appears next, Tap Community Support.
- In the community support window, you will see a tab with the name Reddit.
- Tap Reddit, and you will automatically gain access to the ExtremeVPN Reddit community page. On the Reddit page, Tap on Join to become a member of our supportive community.
Do you have any ideas that can help improve our Android app? We don’t mind you sharing them; that’s why we designed this section to help us hear your thoughts and work on them.
Wondering how you can join ExtremeVPN’s ideas forum? Follow the instructions below to start sharing your ideas 👇
- Tap on the Question mark ❔ icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- On the next window, tap Community Support.
- On the community support page, you can see the Ideas Forum tab.
- Tap Ideas Forum, and you will immediately gain access to the ExtremeVPN ideas forum page. You will see a space provided for you to type your idea that can help improve the ExtremeVPN Android app.
ExtremeVPN support center is filled with quick and easy guides on performing any function with our Android app. Follow the steps below to access this section 👇
- Tap the Question mark ❔ icon at the app interface’s top right corner.
- Select Support Guides from the next window.
- On the next window, tap Support Center, and you will automatically gain access to the ExtremeVPN Support Center page.
Found this article useful? Drop your recommendations below. Your comments matter to us and everyone else in our Cyber Security Community.