- How to Setup ExtremeVPN on D-Link Router?
- How to Setup ExtremeVPN OpenVPN on D-Link Router
- How to Setup ExtremeVPN PPTP on D-Link DIR-2680 Router
- How to Setup ExtremeVPN PPTP on D-Link DIR-600M Router
- How to Setup ExtremeVPN PPTP on D-Link DIR-806 Router
- How to Setup ExtremeVPN PPTP on D-Link DIR-809 Router
- How to Setup ExtremeVPN PPTP on D-Link DIR-822 4G LTE Router
- How to Setup ExtremeVPN PPTP on D-Link DIR-868L Router
- How to Setup ExtremeVPN PPTP on D-Link DIR-890 Router
- How to Setup ExtremeVPN PPTP on D-Link DIR-921 Router
How to Configure ExtremeVPN PPTP on D-Link DIR-822 4G LTE Router
Are you a privacy-oriented person but confused about how you can protect your devices at your home? Don’t worry! Set up an ExtremeVPN tunnel on your router, and it will protect your devices connected to home networks, even those that aren’t compatible with VPN connections.
This article will teach you to configure ExtremeVPN on D-Link DIR-822 4G LTE Router using Software v1.20 and Hardware version A1. Before proceeding, make sure you fulfill the following criteria:
- Working Internet connection
- A router supporting a VPN connection
- A premium ExtremeVPN subscription (click here to buy one if you’re a new user)
To find your VPN credentials, you must visit the VPN member area. Here are the tips for doing it:
- Sign in to the Member Area through your username and pass.
- You can get your VPN credentials from the subscriptions panel. Scroll down to view them.
- Note down and remember your ExtremeVPN username. To see your password, click the Eye icon, and it will display the result (password).
- Now use these VPN credentials to manually set up D-Link DIR-822 4G LTE Router.
Use these steps to set up ExtremeVPN on your router manually.
- Enter this IP address on your browser’s address bar: http://192.168.0.1. It will take you to your Router control panel. (Suppose this IP fails to work; another way would be to check your router’s manual guide). Enter your VPN credentials and sign in.
- After this, proceed to the Settings tab and choose Internet from the list that appears.
- Now, type in the following details:
- PPTP Server IP Address: Enter the server address you desire to connect to.
- Insert your login details (username and password).
- Reconnect Mode: Switch it to Always On
- Address Mode: Select Dynamic IP
- Enter 18.104.22.168 in the Primary DNS Server.
- Enter 22.214.171.124 in the Primary DNS Server.
- Click Save, and ExtremeVPN will be connected to your D-Link DIR-822 4G LTE.
How helpful was this article? Share your comments below. Your recommendations matter to us and everyone else in the entire cyber security community.