- How to Configure OpenVPN on the TP-Link AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 Tri-band Gaming Router
- How to Configure PPTP on the AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 Tri-Band Gaming Router
- How to Configure PPTP on TP-Link Archer Router
- How to Configure PPTP on TP-Link Router
- How to Setup OpenVPN on TP-Link Router
- How to Setup PPTP on TP-Link R6000 VPN Router
OpenVPN Configuration on the TP-Link AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 Tri-band Gaming Router
Configuring the ExtremeVPN application on your router is the best approach to protect the privacy of all your devices connected to home Wifi. This option is perfect if you have devices that cannot connect to a VPN or if you want comprehensive safety for all Wi-Fi devices in your house.
Things to Consider:
Ensure you have a functional internet connection.
Make sure your router supports VPN.
Obtain a Premium ExtremeVPN account. If you haven’t purchased one yet, buy it by clicking 👉 here.
- Access the ExtremeVPN Member Area.
- Sign in to the Member Area using your registered email address and password.
- Navigate to the Subscriptions tab.
- Scroll down to locate your VPN credentials.
- Write down and take note of your ExtremeVPN username.
- To view your password for manual configuration, click the Eye symbol.
- Access your TP-Link AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 Tri-band Gaming router’s panel.
- Click on “VPN Client” in the left panel.
- Select “VPN Client” in the VPN section and click “Add profile.”
- Fill in the following details:
- Description: Give a name for the profile (e.g., ExtremeVPN, ExtremeVPN US, ExtremeVPN UK).
- VPN Type: Select “OpenVPN.”
- Download the necessary OpenVPN files from the provided link.
- Click “Browse” to locate the downloaded files.
- Enter your VPN credentials (username and password). Refer to the guide to find your VPN credentials.
- Click “Save.”
- Add the device by choosing the “ADD” button.
- Enable the profile you created.
How useful you will rate this article? Drop your thoughts below. Your recommendations matter to us and our cyber security community.