- How to Configure OpenVPN on the TP-Link AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 Tri-band Gaming Router
- How to Configure PPTP on the AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 Tri-Band Gaming Router
- How to Configure PPTP on TP-Link Archer Router
- How to Configure PPTP on TP-Link Router
- How to Setup OpenVPN on TP-Link Router
- How to Setup PPTP on TP-Link R6000 VPN Router
PPTP Configuration on the AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 Tri-Band Gaming Router
Configuring the ExtremeVPN tunnel on your router is the best approach to ensure the security of all your home devices. This option is perfect if you have devices that cannot connect to a VPN or if you want comprehensive safety for all Wi-Fi devices in your house.
Things to Consider:
- Ensure you have a functional internet connection.
- Make sure your router supports VPN.
- Obtain a Premium ExtremeVPN account. If you haven’t purchased one yet, buy it by clicking 👉 here.
- Access the ExtremeVPN Member Area.
- Sign in to the Member Area using your registered email address and password.
- Navigate to the Subscriptions tab.
- Scroll down to locate your VPN credentials.
- Take note of your ExtremeVPN username.
- To view your password for manual configuration, click the Eye symbol.
- Access your Router Panel.
- Click on VPN Client in the Left panel.
- In the PPTP section, enter the following information:
- Description: Choose your preferred name (e.g., ExtremeVPN, ExtremeVPN US, ExtremeVPN UK).
- VPN Server: Select the appropriate server address from the options below:
- Germany: de1.pointtoserver.com
- Netherlands: nl1.pointtoserver.com
- United Kingdom: ukl1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usil1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: ustx1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usca1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usfl1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usny1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: uswdc1.pointtoserver.com
- Australia: au-sd1.pointtoserver.com
- Username and Password: Enter your VPN credentials. Refer to the guide on how to find your VPN credentials.
- PPTP Options: Select “Auto” (Choose “None” if streaming purposes).
- Click on “SAVE.”
- Add the Device by choosing the “ADD” button.
- Click on “Connect.”
How useful you will rate this article? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section. Your experience matters to us and everyone else in the entire cyber security community.